Tuesday, July 19, 2011

MishMash of Celebs Pretending to be Muslim

Well, well, what have we here, but a jumble of fashionable celebs in modest clothing. Well, if Cameron put pants on, it would totally Muslim-ify the whole look! Now I know this isn't one of my traditional Celebs Pretending to be Muslim posts, this one's special. It's like a mega huge bowl of celebs dressing modestly, as opposed to the usual spoonful of a particular celeb. Did that make any sense to you? Yea, me neither.

Katie Holmes in Max Mara; Cameron Diaz in a shirt-dress

 Wide leg pants, long and loose shirtdresses, maxi dresses and maxi skirts with blazers- the possibilities for this summer are endless. I'm struck by all the different looks I can come up, just by using these photos as inspiration. And oh my! Is that Ms. Posey in Chanel Resort 2012? It is indeed.
Clemence Posey in Chanel Resort 2012; Diane Kruger in a dress; Olivia Wilder in Yigel Azrouel
J.Lo in a skirt/maxi dress?; Gwen Stefani in a skirt; that chick from 90210 (AnnaLynne) in a Alice and Olivia skirt
What are some of your favorites? And which one are you most likely to sport this summer? J.Lo and AnnaLynne's maxi with blazers is the route I usually take. Or Gwen Stefani's look with a light cardigan. Perfection.


[Photos courtesy of People.com/TheVogueDiaries]

No comments:

Post a Comment